i asked question that i don't reach orgasm or climax

By April 16, 2010 - 5:22am

i appreciate the answer given to my first question That: i can't reach orgasm. i was advice to stimulate my clitoris etc. But im circumcised what else do you think i can do to reach orgasm or climax during intercourse? i do wet during romans immediately the penis is inserted i dont just feel anything. Is this ok? i m worried my guy as well.

Hi gelove

Thanks for your question! Your situation is different since you have been circumcised. Women are circumcised in order to prevent them from having an orgasm (most women orgasm via their clitoris) and because of this, there is the possibility that those mind blowing orgasms may not happen for a circumcised woman.

Therefore, your question about vaginal orgasm during intercourse is right on. We have a wonderful article called The 5 Best Positions for Achieving Orgasm that focuses entirely on vaginal orgasm, not clitoral orgasm and is your best bet when looking for advice on how you can make this work for you.

Please take a look at it here and tell me what you think: http://www.empowher.com/news/herarticle/2009/10/06/5-best-positions-achieving-orgasm