ask: I did not penetrate my penis fully into my girlfriend's vagina. Can she get pregnant??

Me and my girlfriend were exploring our body parts. I had wore a condom when the first time my penis got erected but since we were not playing much at first my penis lost the erectness and the condom came out then again I wore the same condom and this time I started rubbing my penis in her vagina. I also inserted my tip a little bit in her vagina. But neither I cummed in her vagina nor in the condom. But I am not sure that when the condom came out at first instance, the outer skin of condom had any contact with my semen or any pre-cum. Is there any chance of my girlfriend getting pregnant? I am worried as this was the first time. Please help.

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Precum can contain sperm.  But if you used a condom, it's unlikely she will be pregnant. Especially is there was no intercourse.

Here is a link that will help

www.empowher.com/sexual-health-101

Daisy

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: