Q: 

I don't seem to orgasm, why?

By May 27, 2016 - 5:19pm

It's embarrassing to admit but I masturbate oftentimes, however I never seem to get the tingly sensation, the blurred vision, and etc. that a lot of women seem to talk about when they do orgasm.

I don't get those sensations and i'm quite disappointed. The feeling to pee also happens to me when I stimulate my g-spot but I actually end up "peeing" and If I try to stimulate my g-spot again, not so long after that, I end up "peeing" again. I'm not sure if that's what they refer to as squirting, if that's an orgasm, or if it's really urine. I can't tell. I feel that I'm not getting the most out of my masturbation because I'm too concerned about reaching an orgasm more than I am enjoying what I'm doing, if that makes any sense. I'm quite confused and disappointed, so if anyone can clarify or give an idea of why I am not feeling those intense sensations a lot of women feel, and what the "peeing" truly stands for, that would be great.

Thank you so much!

Hi SunniQ

Masturbation should not be embarrassing - I assume you are young and exploring sexuality. With orgasm, sometimes it takes time.

Nobody can say why you (in particular) can't orgasm, that's probably both a psychological and physical thing pertaining to your personally.

We have an article on this very topic that could answer many of your questions - you can read it here: http://www.empowher.com/female-sexual-dysfunction/content/cant-orgasm-anorgasmia-advocacy-sheet-0

Sometimes when women are about to orgasm they have a sensation they want to pee. Maybe you are having an orgasm. All women are different, not all are screaming and rolling around and the blurred vision is a new one to me. So try not to compare yourself to anything you read on the Internet.

Thanks Susan!

Sometimes I do end up peeing during the masturbation though. At least I assume that it is pee. The color is like water however and the scent isn't like urine. But it's not like "runny milk" as some people suggested a squirt to be. But what exactly is squirting and what shoul be expected to excrete during squirting?

I find that rubbing on my clitoris seems more intense and my muscles actually tighten and i get extremely exhausted after. It seems to be more intense than when i insert in my vagina. That could have been an orgasm but I'm worried that during intercourse with my partner, i wouldn't be able to orgasm when he inserts his inside of mine.

HERWriter Guide (reply to SunniQ)

Hi again

You sound normal. Most women orgasm from clitoral stimulation, not vaginal sex.

Thanks Susan!

Tags: