I eat a lot of soy (tofu) and inject 2 g of premanrin up my vagina. Does this mean I need testosterone to balance things out?

By Anonymous January 9, 2010 - 2:40am

My boyfriend and I want to have sexual intercourse. We are senior, so he's using the vauum pump and I inserting premarin into my vaginal.
I would like to increase my libido. Do I need testosterone? (Is libido when you feel sexual towards someone or do you have to have an orgasm? I would like to have more orgasms. I'm currently having about 2 per week.)
(It seems like the premarin is already increasing libido and orgams.)

Dear Anon

Libido can be described as a sexual drive and sexual desire. It seems like this isn't a problem for you - as in, you have the desire and drive, you just may need some help to allow you to physically carry out your desires. Testosterone can help with sexual desire but the side effects for women often make it not worth while.

All women naturally have testosterone but an increase can often help them with libido. Side effects are usually minimal but they can include facial hair and acne and a hoarse/deeper voice. A change in dosage can minimize this if these side effects are seen.

For women, orgasm can be as mental as it can physical. Testosterone can help increase the frequency of orgasms, as can foreplay and general sexual technique.

Here is a short video to watch, regarding women and testosterone:

Here is a great article that I think you'd like and will be of help to you :

Does the information I've give you help?