I feel like I'm being stabbed

By May 12, 2015 - 12:54pm

I'm 16 and I feel like I'm being stabbed in the stomach. It's on the left side on the lower abdomen and it hurts very badly, it's a sharp pain but it goes away after 10 minutes and then suddenly comes back and makes me feel like I'm gonna collapse.

Hi gummmy19

You need to see a doctor regarding this pain - it could be your appendix, your gall bladder or more likely, a cyst in your reproductive system. 

It's probably something that can be easily fixed but please don't wait. 

okay thank you so much, it suddenly stopped hurting last night but if it keeps hurting then I will go get it checked out. Thanks for your feedback