I feel like I'm going crazy

My stomach feels like it's eating me alive. I have persistent headaches. I've been very dizzy, weak, and disoriented. I am on the last week of my birth control and only bled one day. I missed some at the beginning of my pack and am not sure if this could be a cause. I fainted once, vomited once, and even took trips to urgent care as well as the lab to get a blood test. The only positive test they mentioned was Sjogren's Syndrome which is an autoimmune disease, and I relate to NONE of the symptoms (besides fatigue). I'm not sure if I'm also PMSing because I cry every time I call the doctor and I feel very anxious about the smallest things. Does anyone know what could possibly be happening, or any suggestions for my next course of action?

Hi ccphelps

Thanks for your post.

When you say your stomach is eating you alive, what do you mean by this? Are you cramping, are you in severe pain - what's going on?

Your reproductive system may be fine - you may have something else going on. Is there a reason you are so focused on your ill-health pertaining to the pill or pregnancy?

Dizziness, disorientation, stomach pain and persistent headaches could be anything from something going on in the brain to a digestive disease. There could, of course, be something wrong in terms of hormones as you mention.

You need to go to a doctor, outline your symptoms carefully and see if a full blood work and perhaps some scans can be taken.

Your symptoms are so diverse that we couldn't even begin to say what's going on. - only some possibilities.

Please keep us posted.

Thank you Susan-

I just scheduled an appointment with my doctor tomorrow. I just assume it has to do with my period or pills or something because besides all that, I'm generally pretty healthy.

The pain in my stomach goes from a severe crampy feeling to a dull underlying ache.

I hope to get some answers soon as to what on earth may be going on!

Thanks again for the reply, thoughts, and well wishes. Keep in touch.

By the way, I took a HPT and it was NEGATIVE.

Headache Guide