i get a butterfly feel from my stomach to the chest. what does it mean?

i like a guy. he too likes me very much. we both haven't met,not even seen each other. i miss him terribly and have thoughts about him each and every 5mins... its the same case in him too.. whenever i miss him very badly i have a butterfly feel traveling from my stomach to my chest and i love that feel too... he too has such feel.. what actually does this feel mean?

These "butterfly" feelings havve an emotional cause; excitement or nervousness or anticipation. It's your body's physical reaction to your good feelings for your boyfriend and that's a positive thing! If we're nervous in a negative way, we can also get butterflies.

Here is more information: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/what-butterflies-your-stomach

Thanks for writing!

oh thank u so much for ur reply cody.. feeling gud now.. but what do u mean by nervous in a negative way?

I just meant that we can also feel butterflies about some not so great things like before a serious surgery or a court date.

But generally speaking, butterflies in our stomach is usually a good thing!

ohhh ok ok thank u soooo much cody.. im clear now...

Adrenalin Guide