ask: i get wet even when am not horny is this normal

By shanz

I get soo wet evn when am not horny is this normal? its sooo wiered and uncomfortable its sometimes clear like water and sometimes abit thick i dont knw wot to do PLEASE HEPL ME is there anything i can do abt it? i feel so sick coz whenever i go to pee i can c that there is some substance on my underwear sometimes like water sometimes little bit thick and sometimes its like dryed up, please tell me what i shud do

shanz

Hi Susan,

Nope it is not recent it has been there for a very long time !! for years maybe sometimes its yellow and sometimes its clear! and there was never a day without me getting wet! thats y am a little worried cz its sooo uncomfortable!

thanks for your replies

shanz

Hi Susan,

Thanks alot for your reply!
sometimes its even not clear its like yellowish colour is this also normal? and also when my BF touches it sometimes it hurts like on the top part i dont know y

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to shanz)

Hi again shanz!

A yellow or green discharge can sometimes mean an infection; it's a good idea to get that checked out.

As to why you hurt when your boyfriend touches your genitals - that could also mean infection - or he may be a little rough with you or not know quite how to turn you on.

If this yellow discharge does not stop (is it sudden? recent?) please make an appoint to be tested for an infection.

I hope this helps!
~Susan

Hi Shanz

There is nothing you can or should do about a clear or thicker vaginal discharge because both are completely normal. This is the body's way of cleaning, lubricating and otherwise maintaining a healthy vaginal cavity in general.

The thicker discharge is commonly seen in the middle of your cycle - and is usually a sign of ovulation. If your discharge is heavy, you can use a light panty liner. This is simply the way your body works - some women have heavier discharge than others but it's completely normal.

I hope this helps!
`Susan

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :