I got my period twice last month and it hasn't come this month. Could I be pregnant?

By January 24, 2012 - 10:29pm

Me and my bf did have sex right after my period and he came a little inside

Hi Raven94,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Have you taken a home pregnancy test.  Because you got your period twice in a month doesn't been you are pregnant.  But if you experience this month a missed period and you had unprotected sex chances are you might be. Unless, something else might be causing your periods to be irregular.  Regardless, you should see a doctor and let him know of your menstrual changes.

(reply to Anonymous)

..no I haven't yet I'm gonna wait it out til the end of the month and if it hasn't come by then iwill go see my doctor