I had been on many antibiotics with a knee replacement then a sinus infection a couple times then went in to the Dr lately and had a UTI did not go away he put me on more . I thought I was getting better and still have the burning never really had any

itching. So I just went a bought the 7 seven day over the counter cream yesterday. Today I had a infection color discharge , and never had discharge before is that common? Or what is that?

HI Anon

Do you mean you have an UTI or a yeast infection? Is the cream to ease the external pain you have from a UTI?

Discharge from a UTI is dark urine or cloudy urine and sometimes it can have a bad smell. There is no genital discharge (or there should not be).Can you clarity for me as to whether you mean a UTI or a yeast infection?

Seven day creams and discharge are generally from yeast infections although you may have been given a cream for any pain from the UTI. 

Can you clarify which kind of infection you have so we can help you further?

Thank you!