I had sex and he let loose inside of me and i started my period. Could i be pregnant?

I am on birth control. I suppose to have took a shot on the 19th of July but i didnt and i havent took one since den. My period has never been heavy like this.

Your question was already answered here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/could-i-get-pregnant-if-i-miss-depo-shot-if-i-could-how-long-would-i-have-wait-get-pre

Please don't post a question multiple times, in different ways, so that we can stay on track with giving all our readers the same amount of time so that all questions can be answered. Thanks for your understanding!

Also, you are not on birth control anymore, since you are far overdue for the Depo shot. So pregnancy is always a risk. Based on your bleeding now however, you seem to have you period and are not pregnant.