Wellness

ask: I had unprotected sex a few days before last months period. Now Im late

I had unprotected sex a few days before last months period. I had my period as normal and it started on the 6th July, however it was lighter than usual and only lasted a few days. It is now the 11th August and i still havent come on my period, having said this my periods are quite irregular. I know its unlikely to become pregnant as you are most fertile 14 days into your cycle, however I am still worried as my periods are so irregular. Please help me by giving me your thoughts.

jilljack599

I had protected sex 8 days before my period. I am also on the pill but the week before having sex, I did not take the pill at the same time (I forgot by a few hours). Even being on the pill, my period is currently 3 days late. Is is likely that I am pregnant?

Anonymous

I had sex on the 13th September, then my period came on the 15-19th September, it's now 20th October and I'm 5 days late (cycle length is 30)
Is it possible to be pregnant now?

Anonymous

New to this but need help.. im on the pill but forgot to take my last days pill before my period (was on a weekend away got reli drunk n stupidly forgot) i was away with my boyfriend n i ad unprotected sex on the night i forgot to take the pill. I then was waiting for my period which was late and came on my period the fifth day into my rest week which is reli late than normal as i normally come on 2/3days after my last pill. I had a period then for only 2days and then just stopped. Im now worried as this is reli short for me as normally it lasts up to 6 days and reading forums on the net it seems i could be pregnant is this correct? Ive been bloated had head aches n abdominal pains (back ache) n my apetite has increase but iv just put that to being on my period..

Anonymous

Hi, I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex (Oct 11) it was the 2nd day of my "supposed-to-be" period days. we used the withdrawal method actually. My last period was sept 4 to sept 7. I usually had 35-44 days cycle, my tracker said that i would have my period on Oct 10 and now its 9 days late. You think there are any chance of pregnancy? Please reply, please please... i'm getting paranoid

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It's possible but a test will tell you for sure. 

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex last month. I than had a period that lasted 2 days longer then my regular period normally last about 4 days later I was in the ER they did a blood test and it came back that I was pregnant but my mcg count was low (220) and they couldn't tell me if I was pregnant or having a miscarriage. They also couldn't find anything in the ultrasound and my Urine test came back negative. what's your opinion if I am having a miscarriage or not

Anonymous

Please dont judge.
I had sex with my ex bf last month and I got my period 2 weeks later. Now I have a new boyfriend and we had sex but a week later I started feeling nauseous and morning sickness... If I was to be pregnant would it be possible that it's from my ex?

Anonymous

So I had sex five times on October 3rd before my period which was due on the 6th of October .. He ejaculated in me all five times.. Am I pregnant. I started bleeding on the 9th of October.. Please help..

Pam Ellen Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello Anon-

Thanks for your question. There is no chance that you conceived because it was too early in your next menstrual cycle for ovulation.

Regards,

Pam

Anonymous

Very important that I have my question answered. I have two young sons & can not afford to have another child right now. I had my period September 29th - October 3rd. Had Un protected sex October 4th. Very stupid of him to have done this bc he knew better. Could I be pregnant? !?

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: