Wellness

ask: I had unprotected sex a few days before last months period. Now Im late

I had unprotected sex a few days before last months period. I had my period as normal and it started on the 6th July, however it was lighter than usual and only lasted a few days. It is now the 11th August and i still havent come on my period, having said this my periods are quite irregular. I know its unlikely to become pregnant as you are most fertile 14 days into your cycle, however I am still worried as my periods are so irregular. Please help me by giving me your thoughts.

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex 2 days before i was supposed to get my period , and im not really positive if he pre-came inside me or not, but then i got my period 9 days after, it has been 20 days since then and i'm feeling like really bloaty in my stomache. but its like a different kind of bloating feeling and i just feel all around different. should i be worried or am i just being paranoid?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You are not pregnant because you got your period after having unprotected sex. Unless of course, you had unprotected sex since your last period.

Try to relax. The abdominal bloating could be gastrointestinal in nature and not an early sign of pregnancy. Eating foods that produce gas, such as cabbage, can make you feel bloated. Sometime, you can feel bloated before your period is due to start.

Regards,

Anonymous

My last period was july 24 and i had unprotected sex of aug.22-23 which was before my period occured. Im having PMS symptoms for a few days but until now sep.8 my period is still delayed. Please help me. Im so confused if im just delayed or alredy pregnant.. :(

I will wait for your reply! Thanks a lot..

So, you did not get your period in August? Are your periods normally regular? How long is your monthly cycle?

Pregnancy is possible. Take a home pregnancy test.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex on July 5 he said he did cum in me and got my period july 7 it was just sporting for 3 days then it stopped. It's usually really heavy and last for a week since then I have every pregnancy symptom and I was supposed to get my period this week and it feels like I'm on it but no blood could I be pregnant?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Pregnancy is a possibility - take a test to rule it out. 

Anonymous

Hi. I had unprotected sex June 22nd and my boyfriend finished inside me, but the next day I got my period. I didn't get my period for July.
Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex multiple times before my last period.
I did start a period June 25, but it was extremely light and lasted 2 days.
I'm suppose to be starting my period today, but I haven't. And there is no sign of my period coming either .....
Could I be pregnant ?

Anonymous

Hi, I had unprotected sex the day before my period was due & now it is 8 days late. I have been discharging white, but I'm not sure if I was ovulating or not. Could I be pregnant? Should I wait to take a pregnancy test?

It is not too early to take a test.

Good luck to you,

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: