Wellness

ask: I had unprotected sex a few days before last months period. Now Im late

I had unprotected sex a few days before last months period. I had my period as normal and it started on the 6th July, however it was lighter than usual and only lasted a few days. It is now the 11th August and i still havent come on my period, having said this my periods are quite irregular. I know its unlikely to become pregnant as you are most fertile 14 days into your cycle, however I am still worried as my periods are so irregular. Please help me by giving me your thoughts.

Anonymous

i had period after having sex but nxt i missed it n i also pregnancy test at home but it came negative can i be pregnant n ma period date was 3 pls help me em rilly worried

Anonymous

I saw my menstruation on 20/10/2014 and had sex on 30/10/2014 is possible for me to be pregnant please Tell me

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex on either the 17th or 18th of October and my period was due on the 20th. It's now the 31st (almost 2 weeks later) and it still hasn't come. When should I take a test?

Anonymous

ok i ad sex five days before my period and it came on time and 20days later it came back for a day only when i wiped myself i saw the blood it was a red color and light can i be pregnant or do you think something is wrong.

Anonymous

My last period was September 28th and my calendar says I was suppose to start October 26th. The 24th-26th I had unprotected sex (pullout method) multiple times. I am now 4 almost 5 days late. Is pregnancy a possibility? Also if so when should I test?

Anonymous

I Had Unprotected Sex On Sept. 23 A Few Days Before My Last Period, My Period Was Supposed To Come Oct. 26 I'm 4 Days Late, Could I Be Pregnant?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Wait and if your period doesn't start in the next five days, take a home pregnancy test. There is always a risk for pregnancy when you have unprotected sex during ovulation.

Regards,

Anonymous

i had sex on 9-27and got my period on10-2it was finish by 10-6 and on 10-26 it came back for two days and was very light only when i wiped. myself what could it be im i pregnant

Has this ever happened before? Did you have unprotected intercourse since your last period? If so, there is a possibility that the spotting on October 26 was implantation bleeding.

If you do not get a period this month, take a home pregnancy test.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

no this has never happened to me im 39 years old and i have four children

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: