Wellness

ask: I had unprotected sex a few days before last months period. Now Im late

I had unprotected sex a few days before last months period. I had my period as normal and it started on the 6th July, however it was lighter than usual and only lasted a few days. It is now the 11th August and i still havent come on my period, having said this my periods are quite irregular. I know its unlikely to become pregnant as you are most fertile 14 days into your cycle, however I am still worried as my periods are so irregular. Please help me by giving me your thoughts.

Nami

Hi i have unprotected sex a week before my period on november. I got my period after a week. And now this december in am week late. Am i pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello,

I had unprotected sex on 13th nov, and on 16th nov i had my normal periods. My next period is due till now. It is the 29th day today. Can i be pregnant?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You cannot be pregnant if you had sex and had a period after. Your period should be along soon. 

Anonymous

Had unprotected sex. About a few days later I got my period. It has been a month and I still haven't gotten another period. I fear that i may be pregnant. I usually get two periods a month, my cycle is so irregular I'm not sure what to think. Need advice.

Anonymous

I was going to comment and ask a question untill I've been reading the comments from anonymous and I think that there is way to much detail about what you and your partner get upto and it's jus put me off the site like the advist given go and see someone who can answer.all tour questions

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex 3weeks ago and it was only for a few seconds and then we got protection but I was reading articles and they said I could be pregnate my period come in a week and I'm freaking out I can't be pregnate

It's not likely you are pregnant but if you don't get your period on time, take a test to be sure. 

Anonymous

i have an protected sex since november 04,2014. my period ends on October 26,2014. And on November 08 and 09 and november 17 also got unprotected sex.And also on November 22,2014. And i dont know if i Had a period or is it spotting on November 26,2014 and it stopped on the 3rd day. My partner and I also got sex on December 06,2014. I got a pregnancy symptoms like vomiting, feeling sleepy always, cravings, headaches, and have a pulse beat in belly but when i check on hpt it result negative. What do you think it is? Am i Pregnant or not? me and my partner is looking forward for a baby...thanks

If your test says you're not pregnant then it's pretty likely you're not.  You may be having PMS.

Anonymous

I had sex a few weeks ago & last week every time my boyfriend have cmed in me but I have came on my period I have woke up feeling sick and had bad stomach pains, could I still conceive pregnant? Please help

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: