Wellness

ask: I had unprotected sex a few days before last months period. Now Im late

I had unprotected sex a few days before last months period. I had my period as normal and it started on the 6th July, however it was lighter than usual and only lasted a few days. It is now the 11th August and i still havent come on my period, having said this my periods are quite irregular. I know its unlikely to become pregnant as you are most fertile 14 days into your cycle, however I am still worried as my periods are so irregular. Please help me by giving me your thoughts.

Anonymous

Hello I had unprotected sex at night Nov 7th and the following morning 8th (pull out method) took plan b right away. The following week nov 13th & 14th had unprotected sex again (pull out method) not to mention I was ovulating on the 13th. Any how I got my period 2 weeks early nov 19th which I know is common to get ur period early after taking plan b but due to the fact that I had unprotected sex a week later after taken plan b I was wondering if I could still be preg. Even after this "odd" 2 week early period. (Being that it came early 2weeks after taking plan b) any suggestions/thoughts thanks

Anonymous

Okay so could I be pregnant? I had unprotected sex on July 5 and got my normal period on 9th (it was a regular flow) I had my period in Aug it started 2 days early and started out with pink spotting then got heavier. I had my normal flow in September I thought I was late but it was a 29 day cycle then October I had my period twice one was on the 1st and it was 27 days from my last and then my next one started out and it was 24 days ( a few days early) now its November and I haven't had my period yet could I be pregnant? I hope not and I am too scared to take a test! :( I'm so stressed!
Do you think I'm paranoid??

Naw i dont think so but its because if u came in twice in october the last one was basically for November it does that sometimes

Anonymous

I had my lmp oct.18 2014 was supposed to come on the Nov.15 2014it was late it came on the 18 i have had cramps for a week before and my period went off today and still havin them i never had cramps before only when i first got it could i still be pregnant. I took a pregncy test it was two lines the first line was black and the other was pink what do that mean please help i been having unportected sex with my hubby

Hi there were supposetedly the same situation but with mine, until now dated november 24, I still don't have my period. R u sure ur pregnant coz if u r,, it is more possible in mine too..

Anonymous

I need some advice . I had sex with Guy 1 on June 1, 2014. He didn't ejaculate at all n it was only a 3 minute sexual activity. Then I had sex with Guy2 on June 10, 2014. I came on my period the very next day which was June 11, 2014. On September 29, 2014 I went for my first ultrasound and it said I was 16 weeks and 3 days. I continued to have sex with Guy 2 because he is my boyfriend who is mostlikely to be the father? My lmp by my ultrasound says June 6, 2014. But I know it was June 11, 2014. I'm scared.

Anonymous

Anonymous
I had sex on the 7th of November it was protected and my period was supposed to come on the 13th of November its late but I've been experiencing back pain and bloating. .is this normal or could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

me and my partner both knows of "what comes from sex"! being 26 and a mother of an 8 yr old,I should notice signs. I got pregnant with my son while on the pill and knew I was pregnant from jump. I felt that indescribable feeling. (like,change) my boyfriend keeps up with my periods too. irregular periods are common but this time,I'm lost. my last period was October 9th a and lasted 4 days.before it was sept. 11. I usually go 7 days. we are now in November and it's the 14th. still no mrs.flow. the home test says negative,what's wrong with me? been tested. not too stressed.should I wait this month out ?

Anonymous

Question I had Unprotected sex 4 days In a row not knowing my birth control patch was not on me and it had fallen off. My period came Nov.7 and it wasn't heavy but I bled longer than usual and I've been extremely tired and sleepy
Could I be pregnant?

being off ur patch will mess your cycle up. it might be heavy now but next time it may be light. there is the plan b that u can have access to at ur local drug store. may I suggest the best bc..the shot. I'm goin off my experiences. best luck

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: