Wellness

ask: I had unprotected sex a few days before last months period. Now Im late

I had unprotected sex a few days before last months period. I had my period as normal and it started on the 6th July, however it was lighter than usual and only lasted a few days. It is now the 11th August and i still havent come on my period, having said this my periods are quite irregular. I know its unlikely to become pregnant as you are most fertile 14 days into your cycle, however I am still worried as my periods are so irregular. Please help me by giving me your thoughts.

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex on July 5 he said he did cum in me and got my period july 7 it was just sporting for 3 days then it stopped. It's usually really heavy and last for a week since then I have every pregnancy symptom and I was supposed to get my period this week and it feels like I'm on it but no blood could I be pregnant?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Pregnancy is a possibility - take a test to rule it out. 

Anonymous

Hi. I had unprotected sex June 22nd and my boyfriend finished inside me, but the next day I got my period. I didn't get my period for July.
Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex multiple times before my last period.
I did start a period June 25, but it was extremely light and lasted 2 days.
I'm suppose to be starting my period today, but I haven't. And there is no sign of my period coming either .....
Could I be pregnant ?

Anonymous

Hi, I had unprotected sex the day before my period was due & now it is 8 days late. I have been discharging white, but I'm not sure if I was ovulating or not. Could I be pregnant? Should I wait to take a pregnancy test?

It is not too early to take a test.

Good luck to you,

Can you give me more information?

I'm not sure about what information I can give! 

Unprotected sex causes pregnancy - having sex right before your period is possibly the safest time but if your period is very late (and you still don't have it) take a test. 

It camcame down this morning but my mom thinks I still can be pregnant. What do you think?

kailaniro

Hi. I had unprotected sex like 2 to 3 days before my menstrual period and i had some clear mucous discharge like the day before... my last period was june 11th 2012 and its now the 17th of july. The day after i was suppose to start my period i wiped myself n seen the clear mucous again but with a trace of blood, i went to the doctor and i took a pregnancy test n i tested negative so i got birth control n i put the nuva ring in the same day. i was sure i was going to start, but i didnt. im having some diarrhea problems n i been having cramps almost everyday n i keep thinking ok a my periods coming but it doesnt... i been pretty sluggish lately but that's normal during my period. can someone please help me.

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: