I have aches and pain through out my body. I was diagnose with sarcoidosis of the lungs. Sometimes I get a burning feeling in my neck and at the same time I am having muscle spasm in my back and can't move. What can this be.

By January 4, 2012 - 6:12pm

There could be many reasons for the aches, pains and burning sensations which you are experiencing. Nerve and muscle damage or inflammation may be the culprit.

A physical examination with your physician and any  recommended diagnostic testing is the only way to determine the cause of your symptoms.