I have been diagnosed from my doctor with an enlarged liver,what are the symptoms because I stay nauseous all the time?what can i do to help the adominal pain I'm experiencing?

Thank for your post!

What is the reason for your enlarged liver, do you know? There are many conditions that cause an enlarged liver (liver disease) so you need to know why yours in enlarged.

Symptoms of an enlarged liver include a feeling of fullness, fatigue, nausea and many others but the nausea comes from the condition that causes the liver to be enlarged, rather than the enlargement itself.

If you can tell us what is causing your liver enlargement, we can help you better, as right now, the options are far too broad.

I hope to hear back from you soon!

Liver Disease