I have been getting a flash like strobe light in my left eye when I look quickly to the left and back. Should I be concerned?

It sounds like you may be experiencing a migraine of sorts. It may actually be something called a ocular migraine, that occurs in the eye.

According to migraine.com, symptoms include:

Migraine may be accompanied by many visual symptoms including:
•Temporary vision changes that usually go away after 30 minutes
•Temporary loss of vision in left eye or right eye, usually one spot or on one side
•Temporary blurry vision
•Seeing bright spots
•Seeing floating lines
•Seeing shimmering, colored or flickering lights
•Seeing zigzagged lines or different patterns
•Changes often occur in just one eye
•On very rare occasions, the vision change is permanent

You can read lots more here: http://migraine.com/migraine-types/ocular-migraine/?gclid=CIK9k-qKh6sCFUTrKgodjnFPPA

This is just a suggestion from us, not a diagnosis. It's a good idea to see your doctor about this and keep us posted!

Eyes & Vision

Eyes & Vision Guide