I have a bleeding during sex, so i want to know what was the reason for this??

The bleeding is continuous for three days now it stopped and my period is supposed to start after three days of this bleeding,so i want to know whether this bleeding is a part of my menstrual cycle or not.I need your advice on this.Should i visit to doctor for checkup?????

Do you have any pain in your genital area? Were you injured during sex? If so, you need to see your doctor. If not, I suspect your period came a few days early and will finish up in the next few days.