I have Dermatomyositis, since returning to work I have more issues with my skin and controlling the rash,can stress trigger a flair up of the rash portion of my disease?

Thank you for your question!

Stress can aggrivate many conditions, including Dermatomyositis.

Dermatomyositis is an auto immune condition that can become active (or more active) during stressful times and may manifest itself with physical symptoms, including your rash.

You need to find a way to de-stress. Take up exercise and get some sunshine. Sleep as much as you can. Change the stress factors at work if you can. Are you on a medication regime? If so, keep it up and if things get worse, call your doctor.

For more information, click here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/dermatomyositis/treatments

Make sure to make your health your top priority!

Dermatomyositis Guide