Eyes & Vision

Eyes & Vision Guide

ask: I have dry eyes and use Bausch & Lomb Soothe drops daily. However...

I now have 1 eye that keeps dripping, tearing, down my face and on to my right lid. I have increased drop usage, that didn't work. I have decreased drop usage. That does not work. I take Flaxseed Oil and Evening Primrose Oil (for many years). It is only 1 eye.

I am considering Eucalyptus Oil in boiled distilled water and making a sauna with a towel draped over my head.

I am a 4th stage two time breast cancer survivor (1995 and 1998). I am in excellent health, so blood work and CT scans attest to. I feel great.

Please help. The dripping is maddening...

Congrats on being a cancer survivor times two! I can imagine you have been through a lot.

Have you considered trying another product?Is the B&L product the only one you have tried?

Also, do you know what is causing your dry eye?

Do you wear contact lenses? :