I have Herpes. Not lot, nor often. The doctor gave me some pills, but I almost itch to death on the outside of my vagina area.

I know who the man is that gave it to me. Should he be checked? Is this a lifelong of flare ups?

Talk to your doctor about possibly taking a daily anti-viral pill which could really decrease your risk of getting an outbreak.

There is no cure for herpes so you will always have the virus in your system. Staying healthy and having a strong immune system will help avoid outbreaks. Stress can also cause outbreaks so try to avoid it as much as you can.

The man who gave it to you may already know he has it. But you should tell him he gave it to you. What he does with that information is up to him.

Read more about genital herpes here: http://www.empowher.com/genital-herpes/content/signs-and-symptoms-genital-herpes

Genital Herpes

Genital Herpes Guide