I have never had sexs and i missed my period ?

By August 30, 2012 - 11:45am

this is the first time i have missed my period an i have never had sexs im really worried because this isvthe first time i missed. i asked my mum but she gves me a weird look. she said is wooried and it scarying me. im not on a diet or doibg anything physciall. please help me

The menstrual cycle is counted from the first day of one period to the first day of the next period. The average menstrual cycle is 28 days long. Cycle length can range from 21 to 45 days in young teens.

Using a calendar, mark August 18. You can mark the date with a star or the letter "P". Count ahead 28 days. This is when you can expect your next period to begin. However, it may start earlier by one week or later. Young teens who have just begun menstruating can be irregular in the beginning.

Note on that same calendar when you actually start your next period. Do this every month and soon you will notice a pattern. This will help you know when to expect your monthly period.

I am 13 and I just got mt first period on August 18th and I dont know when I am due for the next one! Please answer ASAP!!

There is nothing to be worried about. At your age, lots of girls skip a period and the more you stress, the more it can be delayed. Just wait until next month and see if you get it. If you have never had sex, then there is no possible way you can be pregnant so you can absolutely rule that out.

Your body is adjusting to having periods, you haven't even had them for 18 months yet. It can take a few years for them to even out. This is normal, Anon.

Wait for next month - or you could get your period in the next week or two. You'll be fine.

Thank you very much it helped me alot i hope i get soon

Hi hihi

We need some more information from you; how old are you? How long have you had your period? Remember that the first few years of one's menstrual cycle can be up and down and skipping a month is not uncommon and is not generally something to worry about.

We hope you hear back from you!

reply please im really worried :(

im 15 and and i had it for 1 year and 5 months im really worried