ask: I have osteoarthritis of left hip joint....during pregnancy can i take Etoshine 90 or is it safe to take painkillers during pregnancy?

You need to tell your obstetrician all the medications and any herbal supplements which you are taking. Your doctor will advise you which medications you can take safely during pregnancy. This includes Etoshine 90 and definitely any pain killers.

Many medications can cross the placenta and affect your unborn child. During my three pregnancies, I was very careful and didn't even take a Tylenol.

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :