I have a urethal prolapse. I want to use a narutal estrogen product to see if it will work before I contimplate surgery. What may I use.

Thank you sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

For women with mild forms of urethral prolapse, the recommended therapy consists of oral conjugated estrogen or topical estrogen cream applied to the prolapsed urethra 2-3 times daily for 2 weeks, in combination with sitz baths and prescribed antibiotics if infection is present.

If your diagnosis is considered a strangulated urethral prolapse, surgery is recommended.

I hope this helps.

Be well,

Urethral Syndrome

Urethral Syndrome Guide