ask: i have vibration in my hole body?

this vibration start from my dick hole slowly slowy this increase in my hole dody, and losing my body power i already chekup HIV BDRL,URINE all are negetive but SEAMANS, THE SEAMANS RATE IS LOW, when i did sex with my wife then then slowly,slowly she also having same problem , due to this problem, all body having pain and muscle stress and feeling cold and hot. i check up.now iam unable to find a doctor according this disease ,and which doctor i select according this disease thanks

Anonymous

I am sorry that you are having these sensations. Have you been checked for all sexually transmitted diseases? There are several others then what you mentioned. If you also have a low semen withdraw, you should seek assistance from a Urologist in order to ascertain what is going on. 

I hope this helps.

Missie

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: