ask: i havent gotten my period for 3 months know but i havent had sex before what is wrong with me

im not having my periods so what do i do and its been 3 months
my body feelsw pain sometime then it goes away
my mom is also worried she want to take me to the doctor but i want to know if that really nesecery

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER. Depending on your age, sometimes young girls in their teens, experience irregular periods due to all the hormonal changes.  Stress, ovarian cysts and many other conditions can also can changes on your cycles.  You need to see your doctor, to know the real cause of the changes to your period.

Daisy

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: