i havent started my period in 9 weeks could or am i pregnant?

I'm in my early 20's and me and my husband are ttc I'm regular but test say I'm not last test was two weeks ago I'm very gassy a lil nauseous in the morning and sleepy throughout the day a while back I had some what of spotting but only when I would wipe it was brown and a lot of discharge has any one gone through this and was pregnant or had something else

Have you ever missed periods before, for unknown reasons?

If not, I think you need to see a doctor so that a pregnancy can be ruled out. When you say you are getting a lot of discharge, can you explain that further?

I've never missed a period before and when it comes to the discharge it feels like then u start ur period and I always run to the restroom to make sure that's not it and to clean up .....I went to the doctor last month and all test were negative but he said that maybe my hcg level was low so I am going again on the 20 th

Hi again!

So your doctor thinks you may be pregnant then! But at 9 weeks (or thereabouts) you should know, based on tests. Your hcg levels should be up and running!

However, some women do have very low levels their whole pregnancies so it's good you have a check up again next week.

Good luck and please keep us posted!