I hit my head & I'm scared...

By Anonymous December 26, 2014 - 1:54am

I hit my head twice. its been an hour later since both times. no sign of a concussion whatsoever but everytime i look down or keep my head up for more than 5 mins (not including walking) my head is shaking almost like i would have cerebal palsey. but stops when i lay down. i have a bit of a headache where i hit my head. Should i seek emergancy medical attention right away?

Have someone drive you to the emergency room of your local hospital, now.

You need to be evaluated by an emergency room physician, who may order a MRI of the brain to determine if there has been any injury.

Headache Guide