I just cheated on my husband but he doesnt know

Ok like two days ago I had to go to a a friends house to drop off some books and one thing led to another he pulled me towards him sat me on the couch lifted my dress and i took off my panties and he started to eat me out....i enjoyed it too...hes also married so all this caught me by surprise. I ended up giving him a blow job as well now I just dont know if I should tell my husbdan and let it be and avoid this guy by all means. I also cant stop thinking of that wild sexual encounter it was short but so very good...

It's up to you but I don't think you can tell your husband and then "let it be" as if there will be no fallout. I doubt your husband will say "ok then! " and let it go! Or if he does, he's very mellow!

Sounds like you may also want to repeat the experience?

Hi thanks for your reply and I'm sorry for my typo I meant should I tell my husband or let it be. Well I havent done either yet but last night while my husband was at work I went back to my friends house for more. I love my husband but the sex with that guy is so much better....I feel guilty because last night we actually had intercourse and hes married too