i m suffering from maleria again and again

sir, i am 23 year old boy. I am suffering from maleria from last two year. .i ever get infected with Plasmodium vivex. Still i have infected with it to seven times. Dr. Give me a drug of combination of artemether+lumefantrine and primaquine(14days). Before one month i have take the drug for maleria. But i could not take primaquine due to some reason. Now i am again feeling bad like maleria. I want to ask you is there i m suffering from immunity disorder. Any better way to keep away from this disease. Any better treatment may possible.

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry you are being infected with malaria on a continous basis - this isn't safe at all, as I am sure you know.

You obviously live somewhere tropical or where there is a lot of heat and humidity/rain. Malaria is caused by parasites in the body, generally by mosquito bites.

To avoid this, you must use a mosquito net around your bed, stay inside at dawn and dusk and make sure you are using insect repellant and/or long clothing to stop mosquito bites. Are you doing all this?

Please read more about Malaria on your special page here and let us know if it's helps: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/malaria

Also, are you the only one of your family/friends/neighbors who is getting malaria like this?

Insect Allergies