I may sound stupid, but i am scared about pregnancy

By September 8, 2010 - 1:49pm

i am a virgin. & about a month ago, me and my boyfriend were having oral sex, and my clothes happened to come off. he was still clothed. but i am scared sprem could have leaked through his pants, can anyone help me? i feel i may be pregnant, because my period is like a week late.

thank you so much. & it's very irregular.

HERWriter Guide (reply to purplelover7)

Hi again

I think you'll be just fine and your period is on it's way - at some stage! It's always worrisome with you are irregular in the first place. Let us know when it arrives and try not to stress about it.

Hi purplelover7

Based on what you have said, your odds of being pregnant are extremely low. When you said you were having oral sex, do you mean for you or for him? I don't think this should make a difference but I want to ease your mind.

If he was fully clothed, the likelihood of sperm somehow escaped his fully clothed genital area and entering your vagina is highly improbable. If all you did was oral sex, then you could not get pregnant. Even if he ejaculated in his pants, you couldn't get pregnant - you'd have to be naked and right on top of him without his jeans on.

I hope this eases your mind. Your period is simply late - are you very regular, in general?

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines