Q: 

I missed 3 days of my birth control pills

By June 28, 2010 - 7:58am

I am 25 years old, I have been taking birth control since I was 18. I skipped 3 days of pills (a weds, thurs, and friday) On Thursday we had sex and he came inside of me, on Saturday we had sex again and he pulled out. The first timd we had sex was the 24th of the month and the 2nd was the 26th of the month. The first day of my last period was the 14th of the month. I am also taking an antibiotic that lessens the effectiveness of the pill. What are the chances that I became pregnant?

Anonymous

i missed 4 days of my birth control, 2 of the white and 2 of the blue.. what do i do? can i not take the 4 and just start the next day?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Are the white pills active pills? Are the blue pills inactive pills?

If the blue pills are inactive pills, continue taking them and start the withdrawal bleeding early.

Anonymous

Hi Mary Ann,

I was suppose to start a new pack on sunday and now its tuesday I've forgot to take the pills last sunday and realized it by now what should I do?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Start the new pack today. Discard the Sunday and Monday pills,

If you are sexually active, ask your partner to wear a condom this first week.

Anonymous

I am taking Larin birth control I was out and missed 4 days of my white pill took all at once to make up . Later that night I got sick and have throwing up ever since I am better now just sore. What should I do was it really bad to take 4 ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Taking four pills was too much. Call and speak with your gynecologist as to what to do next.

Regards,

I missed 3 or more pills in the last week of my birth control and now im 8 days late. I took a pregnancy test yestutday morning and it was negative. Is there any chance my period is just really late or could I be pregnant and it's just now showing? What should I do?

Guide (reply to rabchick)

Hello rabchick,

Sorry for the delay in responding. What has happened?

Anonymous

I missed my pills for 3 days at the end of week 2. My period started and last for 3 days during the weekend and stopped. Since then it's been 3 days and this morning when I woke up I started spotting. What does this mean?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I think your body is responding to your missing of three active pills and has started withdrawal bleeding early.

Tags: