I missed 3 days of my birth control pills

By June 28, 2010 - 7:58am

I am 25 years old, I have been taking birth control since I was 18. I skipped 3 days of pills (a weds, thurs, and friday) On Thursday we had sex and he came inside of me, on Saturday we had sex again and he pulled out. The first timd we had sex was the 24th of the month and the 2nd was the 26th of the month. The first day of my last period was the 14th of the month. I am also taking an antibiotic that lessens the effectiveness of the pill. What are the chances that I became pregnant?

Anonymous

I missed the last 3 pills in wk 3. Instead of starting a new pack on Sunday and skipping a period, I decided to just start my period. So, my period came on Sunday. I had unprotected sex that week at the end on a Sat. I'm concerned that I could have ovulated given that I had missed my pills and potentially thrown my system off. Could I be preganant?

Anonymous

So I've been on the pill for only two months but I'm horrible about taking pills I always forget. I've missed at least a week and had sex the 4th unprotected sex and I didn't take any pill after could I be pregnant?

Anytime you miss pill you can get pregnant. If you don't get your period on time you can test for pregnancy.

There are other options for birth control like an IUD or injection which may work better for you.

Anonymous

On wednesday night I forgot to take my birth control pill. Thursday my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came inside of me. I doubled up on my pills a little late on Thursday night. Is there a chance of pregnancy?

AS long as you took both pills that day - and you did - you should be protected.

So i missed 3 pills on the first saturday sunday monday of my pills which would have been May 9th, 10th, and 11th (after i already took sunday-friday)...I then got what I believe was a breakthrough period for a few days. I then continued to take a pill a day until I reached Sunday and then started a new pack, however had sex on Wednesday the 13th. Im now at the time when i would normally get my period but have just been having brown spotting when i wipe and just a little blood. is my body confused?? or could i be pregnant??

Anonymous (reply to torimarie)

Hi
Where you pregnant ??

Anonymous (reply to torimarie)

Did you end up getting your period the next month?

Anonymous (reply to torimarie)

Anonymous (reply to torimarie)

Same problem now I am facing