I missed a sprintec active pill.......

By May 21, 2012 - 10:54am

I missed one blue active sprintec pill yesterday. I noticed this morning and took two today. This is my third week of active pills. I have one more active pill to take tomorrow and then I have a week of white/placebo pills. Do I need to finish the active pills and then skip the placebos and start a new pack of active pills? Or is it okay because I've only missed one pill in six months to take the last active pill of this pack and then take the placebo pills?

Hi Lauren

If you took the pill as soon as you rembered the next day and took your pill today, you should be covered. Don't change anything, just keep on as if you never missed one. Finish as usual and take the placebos.