I need help io dont know what tod o

By January 27, 2012 - 10:25am

I am a 21 year old mtther of 2 and I had my period on Jan. 11th 2012, on the 15th me and my husband had a mishap (the condom defaulted/broke) the next morning we got the Plan b pill and today January 27th i woke up my sheets were coverd in blood and im still bleeding, my stomach and back hurts. I do not know what this is because i am regular when it comes to having my period. Is this normal and what do i do?

Hi daisy

Your question has been answered on your other post, please only post one time per question. 

Thanks for your understanding!

Hi sorry i asked it twice after it said i posted it said it didnt lol i wasnt sure it did so my apologies :)