i seem to get enough sleep at night lately,although i have sleep apnia.i wake up in the morning and im good for awhile,then my eyes start rolling up in the back of my head and i kind of find myself waking up.my husband don't understand and neither do i.

i find myself waking up in the chair or sometimes i can here him talk,or here the tv but i can't snap out of it.a little time will go buy and i'm back again.i have alot of problems with my health as well as mental.some nights i sleep and some night i don't but this is scary,i live with my daughter and grandchildren and they watch me do this.they look at me like there scared,sometimes i'm afraid that i wont be able to snap out of it.my husband says to go take a nap but when i go take a nap i can't sleep.please help me.

You may have a sleep disorder going on here. It's could be something like narcolepsy or even sleep apnea going on at night when you sleep, causing you to sleep very badly and become oxygen deprived. As a result, you can fall asleep without feeling it coming on during the day or feel tired even though you think you've slept well all night.

For more on sleep disorders, click here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/sleep-disorders

For more on sleep apnea, click here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/sleep-apnea

Your situation could be very dangerous if you are driving, cooking or bathing etc, so seeing a doctor should be your priority. It may or may not be any of the above but warrants making an appointment.

Let me know what you think of the links I sent you. Did they help?

Sleep Disorders

Sleep Disorders Guide