Pregnancy Guide

misvives HERWriter Guide

ask: i still fee very confused about the possibility of precum causing pregnancy

i am not ready to be pregnant yet but yesterday,my boyfriends penis accidentally touched my vulva,and when i felt him he was wet so i assume he had precum.....we always use condoms during sex but could that get me pregnant?

achiever2012

thanks this helped alot...i've had my period so i'm fine

achiever2012

ok,whats plan B?

Christine Jeffries (reply to achiever2012)

Plan B is emergency contraception. It is meant to be as a last resort when you've had unprotected sex.
For more information, please review these articles: Emergency Contraception Update, 2010, Am I Pregnant after Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On? and Outercourse, Dry Humping, Dry Sex and The Misconceptions of Sex
Hope this information helps. Educate yourself so you can advocate for your health and be assured when engaging in sexual activity.
Let us know if you have additional questions after reviewing the articles.

bird

In theory, yes, it could, even if the chance is obscurely minute. If you're that worried about it, try plan B.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: