Facebook Pixel

I suffer with premature ejaculation and I am 45 years of age. Is there anything that would help with this?

By December 28, 2009 - 6:12am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Dear pnw100

Thanks for your question and welcome. You have various options to deal with premature ejaculation. Please visit our Premature Ejaculation page where this condition is discussed in detail including causes and treatments available. Let us know if it helps you!


Have you spoken to your doctor about this?

December 28, 2009 - 2:46pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexual Health

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Related Checklists

Sexual Health Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!