I think I might be pregnant, but I don't know if I am just worried over nothing please help?

By August 12, 2013 - 11:50am

Okay I can't take birth control I am allergic to it, but my boyfriend and I use condoms. Well one night he finished, and when he finishes he pulls out just in-case, so when he went to put another condom on he wiped himself off with a piece of clothe, but he got some on his hand and he wiped it on the sheets then he put on the condom. Now i haven't had my period, but I was supposed to start my period the next day, but I didn't and I am freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

No i mean after he wiped it off he might not have got it all off and some of it might have been on the condom. and i messed up i haven't started my period yet sorry.

HERWriter Guide (reply to EmmaMMethvin)

We can't tell you if you could be pregnant since it's a case of something that "might" have happened and obviously we aren't there!

If the sperm was on a condom it could technically impregnate a woman upon insertion but I still think the risk is low and you are not even sure it happened. If you don't get your period this week, take a test but don't panic just yet.

Hi Emma!

You're not pregnant - you have your period. It doesn't matter if you were a day early. You can't get pregnant from sperm that may or may not be left on a sheet.Sperm can't climb from a sheet and up into a vagina.

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines