I used postinor 2 after my boyfriend told me he didn't ejaculate in me n have alreadi taken d drugs....now am afraid n scared wah can I do

Thank u wil tryin takin a pregnancy test

There is nothing you can do - this will not harm your health. All it may do is cause bleeding in the next few days or the next week - this is a side effect of emergency birth control. Your next period may also be a little irregular but I don't think pregnancy is a concern for you. 

Has this helped?

Av bin stooling n alwaz dizzy..thou is jst a week today n am jst to see my menStral period which was due yedsterday.what if my boyfried was lieing maybe he did ejaculate in me

Take a pregnancy test to ease your mind. Why do you think your boyfriend would lie to you about that? If he would, then he's the wrong boyfriend for you. Only he can know if he ejaculated (men know) so ask him again but taking a test is a good idea.