I want to know the percentage of success of stem cell treatment for above 40 yrs patients and the hospitals for treatment in chennai/bangaluru in india

By Anonymous December 11, 2012 - 4:08am

i am a polio patient residing in south india. i walk with elbow crutches and rt leg above knee calipers. 47 yrs. what would the duration of the treatment be?

give me an idea just for transplantaion.. is it highl a risk for me?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Arshad Khan)

Hi Arshad

There is no possible way for us to answer that question. Your own doctors have to answer it based on your health history and your current health status and it's likely a full exam and testing would have to occur first.

I'm sorry we cannot be of more help.

please tell me genrally , my age is 25 is it good for me to transplant stem cell .. ?
and please how much is it risky?

We wish you the best in any treatments that can be offered for post polio syndrome but unfortunately we have no information about the treatments or success rates of the hospitals in India who offer these options. You would have to contact the hospitals themselves to find out this information.

We wish you the best,

Post-polio Syndrome