I want my exboyfriend back

I was with my bf for 2year. We always had ups and downs. I loved him and I saw myself with him in the future.He cheated on my at the very beginning. I forgot about it (kind of).Sometimes I was not comfortable having sex with him for two reasons: 1) he has herpes and never wanted to use condom. 2) I was afraid of him being with someone else without using protection. I never told him this. When we broke up, he said I was not open to sex and he never saw me really interested on sex. I want him back.I told him I will move with him 1 or 2 mo to try have a relationship(he always complain I was too busy), and he said no. I know he is having sex with someone.what do I do to win him back? Should ask how serious is his new relationship? Should ask for a chance again? Should I tell him why I was not comfortable during sex?

If you do want him back it'll only be as a kind of "friends with benefits" way since he will never remain faithful to you. If you're ok with this, then so be it. Bear in mind you will be exposing yourself to multiple dangerous diseases/infections and it's likely you may have herpes already so get that checked out.

I think you know yourself that he'll never love you or care for you so you need to accept that by offering him "you" again, you need to take any emotion out of the scenario.

Instead of listing out what questions you should ask him, ask them of you. Why are you obsessed with a man who opens you to diseases, who doesn't care about you (no, he doesn't, no matter what you think) and yet you run after him as if it's going to end well? You are just as responsible as he is for this messy relationship because you are accepting it and taking part in it too, all while knowing the score.

In addition, he keeps telling you "no". We inform men all the time that "no means NO" so you need to leave him alone and allow him to live his life without you because that is what he wants.

I wish you the best and hope you make the right choices for YOU!