If I had unprotected sex (not my partner)This was Friday, then the next day I took Plan B. this was a Saturday. on the following Wednesday I had a very heavy Period. but was having sex with my partner from the monday everyday unprotected with no plan B. W

If I had unprotected sex (not my partner)This was Friday, then the next day I took Plan B. this was a Saturday. on the following Wednesday I had a very heavy Period. but was having sex with my partner from the monday everyday unprotected with no plan B. We were then told that the day of conception was Friday. Could It be that I am pregnant with the other guys baby?????

Hi Ladyfingers,

Unfortunately, genital warts or human papilloma virus (HPV)
cannot be tested on men at this time. The only way to monitor HPV would by visually inspecting the penis/anal area for possible warts. As there are over 100 different strands of HPV, not all strands cause visual warts on men but men can still be carriers. Protecting yourself by using condoms, would be beneficial to protect yourself and others from transmitting the STD. HPV is very very common but luckily, women CAN get tested for HPV. Since, he now has noticeable warts, you should get tested yourself to be certain that you are not also infected. Remember, it may take months before HPV will show up.

There is no cure for HPV (genital warts). The only way to have them removed is by a physician. Physicians remove them by freezing them (liquid nitrogen), burning them off, laser removal and or surgically removing them. There are creams also but they are prescribed by a physician. Anything over the counter is not recommended. You can still be a carrier of HPV even when they are removed.

I hope this helps answer your question. Please visit our website for more information about HPV here http://www.empowher.com/condition/genital-warts.

Thank you for your replies
One more thing to ask my boyfriend had a STD test done before we met and was clear. Then yesterday he informed me of a wart like growth on his foreskin. Now the sexual encounter with my ex was 10 weeks ago and could it be that he passed warts on to me and ive passed it on to my boyfriend?
What can i get for him to put on them cos he can only see a pharmacy in the moment because of were he is.
Do they test for warts on a STD test?

Thank you that helps allot
More information: The doctor who did the Ultrasound told us that it was 6 weeks old therefore the Friday after. Also I was very drunk and had passed out and the guy (my ex actually) also drunk forced himself on me. Does alcohol and other narcotics diminish the sperms strength?
Also to add with my ex we had on many occasions sex unprotected and did not fall pregnant.
So with all this do u still think that it is my Boyfriends?
Cos I feel it is. He said he was very fertile :)
The doctor said its that day give a day or two either way is that correct? I wll be so happy if its my Boyfriends cos we want kids. I would have to abort if there was any dout!

HERWriter Guide (reply to ladyfingers)

If your doctor has been able to pinpoint your day of conception this closely then it's far more likely that your boyfriend is the Dad. A DNA test can confirm this.

Drugs and alcohol do affect a man and woman's ability to have children but based on the amount of addicts out there, having baby after baby, I always wonder how much of an effect they really have.

On to another important thing - if your ex had forcible sex with you, that is rape. Have you not considered this? Ladyfingers, you need to make a police report. Just because you were passed out drunk and with an ex (probably without your boyfriends knowledge?) does NOT give him any right whatsoever to lay a hand on you! Even if you were naked, he has no right to touch you, nevermind have forcible sex (rape) with you. What he did was a crime; an action firmly against the law.

Please seriously consider making a police report. A man should not just walk away from a rape like the world owes him. He is a sexually deviant criminal and needs to be brought to justice.

You might also consider talking to someone about your situation since you must be feeling very upset right now. There is a wonderful support group called RAINN (the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) here: www.RAINN.com or call them on their the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE(4673).

Please remember that you did nothing to 'ask' for this and this man should not get away with harming you, or other women, like this. The fact that he was drunk is no excuse.

Please keep us updated, ok? I'll be looking out for your posts!

the day of conception was the next friday not the day I had sex with the other guy!

HERWriter Guide (reply to ladyfingers)

Hi Ladyfingers!

Thanks for your post and thanks for the clarification, it helps!

Plan B is effective but not as effective as the Pill or condoms. The bleeding afterward is a common side effect of Plan B.

Ladyfingers, who told you that the following Friday was when you conceived? Unless a doctor is following you very closely and you were not having sex often, it's unusual for them to pinpoint an actual day like this - it's more likely to pinpoint a week.

If you are absolutely sure that the following Friday was your conception date, then your boyfriend is the father. But if not, you will need to take a DNA test to make sure. Having sex with two men so closely together makes it difficult to determine paternity without an actual test.

Does this information help you?