if i taken morning after piill wthin 48 hours and bleeded 3- 5 days later am i possibly pregnant?

i took the EC pill next choice after having sex this is my first time taking it and i am 16
i took it in the reccomended days or said as soon as possible
i started to bleed 3 to 5 days then it stopped i understand that this is not my period
i was asking if because i stated to bleed does that meanthe pill work and im not possibly pregnant?

Emergency contraception (EC) helps decrease your risk of pregnancy, with some side effects.

For more information, please review these articles: Emergency Contraception Update, 2010

I hope this helps!