ask: If you are on a 26 Day cycle and have sex on day 9 and 10 of your cycle (counting from 1st day of period) what are the chances of getting pregnant?

If you are on a 26 Day cycle and have sex on day 9 and 10 of your cycle (counting from 1st day of period) what are the chances of getting pregnant?

Day 11 (today) showed a negative ovulation test (lighter color)

Anonymous

My period came on the 1 July and ended on the 5 I have sex all the time can I get pregnant

Anonymous

my periods were on 11july and its my 9th day of periods cycle when should i have sex to get pragnant? plzz tell

Anonymous

My period came on june 5 and it usually last 7days .. when does my body ovulates?

Anonymous

hi am on my 26 cycle does this mean am pregnant

denise76

hi my period came on jan 31, 2013 and then stay on for feb. 4, 2013 and it was light flow and then it came back on feb 26,2013 and stay on for two days feb 28 2013 and i'm having signs of being pregnant help

Anonymous

my last period was sept 9...we had contact w/ my husband on the 8th day...is that safe?am 28 days cycle..what days im safe?

am 28 day cycle..my last period was sept 9,2011....we had sex on the 8th day from my mestruation...is that safe?...or what day am safe?

Anonymous

hey im 20 and me and my partner are trying for a baby my period was on the 18th of july and my nxt one is the 12th of august whats the best time to try for a baby.

Anonymous

First day was June 11 and 26 days cycle,sex on June 18,what is the chance to get pregnant

Anonymous

My cycle 26 days had sex on day8 , is that possible to get pregnant on this day

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: