ask: If you are on a 26 Day cycle and have sex on day 9 and 10 of your cycle (counting from 1st day of period) what are the chances of getting pregnant?

If you are on a 26 Day cycle and have sex on day 9 and 10 of your cycle (counting from 1st day of period) what are the chances of getting pregnant?

Day 11 (today) showed a negative ovulation test (lighter color)

I have 26 days mensural cycle.I have my periods 3 days.when can I ovulate.I got married before 1 and half years.I should get pregnant soon.wat can I do?

Hi,my cycle fluctuates 26 nd 28 days,and i ave been tryn to conceive for a year nd 2mths now,pls does d fluctuates of cycle have any effects in d delay.pls enlighten me more.thanks

If my menstrual cycle is 26 days when will I ovulate pls. I need to be pregnant pls.

I had 3 c sections an im trying to get pregnant again but nothing seems to wrk any help pls

Hello pls help.. My last period was july 30 and aug. 30 so im expecting this sept. 30 but not until this time... I had sex from 9th, 15th, 23rd and 28th days of my period... Am i safe? But before that we had sex with no protection last aug. 29 then the rest used condoms only when ejaculate... Can you help me if this days are safe for me... Thanks and regards!

Hii, I m 27 my period of 7th day I hv sex upto 7th September in alternate days after 3 days gap I have sex again after the till today we dnt hv any sex didi I get pregnant. ...I m so confuse pls reply me.......

My cycle is 26 days and I have my period for 5 or 6 days
can I still get pregnant im scared that I cant gey pregnant
please help me

jonelyn (reply to Anonymous)

just see your doctor....so that you may be able to get accurate answer to your question

My period came on the 1 July and ended on the 5 I have sex all the time can I get pregnant

my periods were on 11july and its my 9th day of periods cycle when should i have sex to get pragnant? plzz tell

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: