ask: If you are on a 26 Day cycle and have sex on day 9 and 10 of your cycle (counting from 1st day of period) what are the chances of getting pregnant?

If you are on a 26 Day cycle and have sex on day 9 and 10 of your cycle (counting from 1st day of period) what are the chances of getting pregnant?

Day 11 (today) showed a negative ovulation test (lighter color)

Anonymous

Hello pls help.. My last period was july 30 and aug. 30 so im expecting this sept. 30 but not until this time... I had sex from 9th, 15th, 23rd and 28th days of my period... Am i safe? But before that we had sex with no protection last aug. 29 then the rest used condoms only when ejaculate... Can you help me if this days are safe for me... Thanks and regards!

Anonymous

Hii, I m 27 my period of 7th day I hv sex upto 7th September in alternate days after 3 days gap I have sex again after the till today we dnt hv any sex didi I get pregnant. ...I m so confuse pls reply me.......

Anonymous

My cycle is 26 days and I have my period for 5 or 6 days
can I still get pregnant im scared that I cant gey pregnant
please help me

jonelyn (reply to Anonymous)

just see your doctor....so that you may be able to get accurate answer to your question

Anonymous

My period came on the 1 July and ended on the 5 I have sex all the time can I get pregnant

Anonymous

my periods were on 11july and its my 9th day of periods cycle when should i have sex to get pragnant? plzz tell

Anonymous

My period came on june 5 and it usually last 7days .. when does my body ovulates?

Anonymous

hi am on my 26 cycle does this mean am pregnant

denise76

hi my period came on jan 31, 2013 and then stay on for feb. 4, 2013 and it was light flow and then it came back on feb 26,2013 and stay on for two days feb 28 2013 and i'm having signs of being pregnant help

Anonymous

my last period was sept 9...we had contact w/ my husband on the 8th day...is that safe?am 28 days cycle..what days im safe?

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: