im 13 and i keep getting this pain in my stomach and its not related to my period i told my mum and she said its just your period so she wont let me c a doctor

I keep getting this stabbing pain in my in my stomach in the they we're left and right side it can get so bad I nearly start crying I also get a little nauseous do u know what it could b.

Thanks for writing to us. 

Your symptoms are too broad for us to tell you what this could be but you do need to see a doctor. Tell your mom this is not about your period and that you are in a lot of pain. Tell her you really do need to see a doctor. 

If she refuses, then talk to a counselor at school or a teacher you can trust. 

Please come back and let us know how it goes. 

PMS Guide