Q: 

I'm 20 and never had sex but my period is late. What could it be?

By April 22, 2010 - 12:10pm

I've been getting my period for almost ten years and I have never been good at keep track because it came on so randomly. But it hasn't come on at all and it worries me at first I thought it was a yeast infection but I don't have symptoms. But sometimes when I wipe its white milky stuff and when I looked it up online it sad that it was something that happened before your period, that wasn't the first time it happened but I didn't know it happen before my period. But I still haven't got it. Is there something I can do to bring it on? Or a way to figure out whats wrong? I can't go to my sisters they're all younger than me and my mom is mom and it would be nerve wrecking to tell her and get her all worked up before I even know for sure whats wrong or I'm not overreacting. I'm not the skinniest person but I'm not obese either. This has never happened before. Please help.

Anonymous

Hi I need help! I am 16 and my period is 4 days late. I do not have sex but a couple of days ago me and my boyfriend rubbed our genitals together and it slipped in for like 2 seconds. We did something similar later that night but not directly on my vagina. My bf is freaking out and I need to reassure that everything is okay

Anonymous

I've had sex, but we are extremely careful. He has never came inside of me at all, my period has been late for the past couple of months. Since i used to get it around the 8th of every month and now it's moved farther and farther into the month. Should I be worried?

Anonymous

Hi, i am 17 and i got a boyfriend around a month ago and i'm 5 days late on my period. we have never had sex but we do do a lot of fooling around. it's also summer break now so i was thinking that it could be a change in my routine. also, i thought it could be that my body isn't used to all of this, so it could be pushing my period back. although i've never had sex, i'm very concerned. thanks :)

Anonymous

Hi
My period is about a month and a week late. I have never had sex, but my boyfriend and I have fooled around quite a bit. My period is usually irregular, and I do miss periods from time to time, the worst being 2 months 2 years ago. I had exams in April, and started a new job in May and went off of a gluten-free diet. I know it is irrational to think I'm pregnant, however I can't keep my mind of the possibility...

Hello Anon

No risk of pregnancy, a test can confirm this for you.

Anonymous

Im 2 days late for my period but never had sex. Me and my boyfriend were touching each other down there. I dont know whether im pregnant or not. Please help

Hello Anon

There is no need for concern. April was a short month, being a couple of days late is ok and it cannot be due to pregnancy.

Anonymous

I have been on birth control for about seven months now. I normally get my period 3 days into my last row, but this month it didn't happen. I have never had sex, but I have been friendly with my hand and mouth, if you get what I mean. Every website says a pregnancy but I'm a virgin, could you possibly tell me what is causing my either late or missed period? Please help

Anonymous

Hi, I have a Question don't know if it's stupid or not. My late period was on the 8 till 12 March I'm nearly 2 weeks late. Basically I met with a guy on the 31 March we did not have sex we touched each other, I gave him a blowjob and he came sperm was on his tummy and hands we did clean with a tissue after few minutes he fingered me. Is it possible to be pregnant? I don't have pregnancy symptoms.
Thanks

Anonymous

What if I have sexual intercourse before my period even begins.
I had never had a period before.
Can it damage something?
It's because my friend did but she never told me if anything happened and im curious.