I'm 20, my sex drive is just not there, why?

By Anonymous March 16, 2012 - 7:37am

I'm 20 years old, I've been with my partner for about a year now. At first our sex life was amazing, we had intercourse at least once a day, but then suddenly my sex drive became less and less and now it is gone, I do not feel any sexual feelings, nothing turns me on. He is always aroused and i feel bad. We are in a serious relationship, and my lack of sex drive is destroying it. We talk about it, but its still an issue. What should i do?

Thanks for your post.

Are you using birth control? Some types can diminish sex drive.

Also, you may have a hormonal issue that needs to be treated. These blood tests are simple.

Is your physical and emotional health ok? What kind of lifestyle do you have?