I'm i pregnant

By Anonymous December 20, 2015 - 6:28am

I feel Something on my the right side of my stomach anytime I lay down...I don't know if am pregnant... I saw my period this month...I did a home pregnancy test and it came out negative.. Pls help

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
You need to trust the pregnancy test at this point. Also having a regular period is a sure sign you are not pregnant.
It is a myth that women can have periods during pregnancy. The initial vaginal bleeding that happens about 2 weeks after conception is called implantation bleeding and is spotting that lasts 1 or 2 days. It is much lighter than a normal period.