Im not sure if im pregnant

hi, im just a little confused if im pregnant or no. My last day of period is april 17 2014 and it June 2 now still i dont have period. Is it possible im pregnant?this is the 1st time i experienced this, i have a stain of blood today but it didnt continue to period.. its just a spot.

Your period could be on it's way today. Give yourself a couple of days to see if it on it's way. 

The only way to know if you are pregnant at this stage is to take a pregnancy test - otherwise you will keep guessing. A pregnancy test would be highly accurate by now. 

Have you been having unprotected sex? 

I am married, me and my husband keeps on trying to have a baby.. i do PT last week but it's negative.. i am waiting for my period may 14 but till now I don't have period and I know when my period is coming I'm having dismenoria.. but I don't feel anything now

If you have experienced some cramping, give yourself a few days for your period - it may be on it's way. If not, take that test; it's the one way you will know for sure.