is this implantation bleeding?

Ok so its ten days before AF and I has a couple of drops of blood but it was not enough to fill a pad or a tampon, and there has not been anything else since then. Could I be pregnant?

I would like to welcome you to the EmpowHER community and thank you for reaching out to us to answer your health question.

A woman may notice some spotty pink or brownish vaginal discharge about 10 to 14 days following conception. It will only last for a day or two. There may be some slight cramping. These are signs of implantation bleeding.

Anonymous, if you have had unprotected sex since your last period and do not get your period within the next 10 days, take a home pregnancy test.