implantion or peroid?

By June 3, 2011 - 11:40am

i am 24yrs old my finace and i have been trying to concevie for about 8months now and my peroids are normall for the most part. in FEB: my peroid came the 8th and lasted to 12th= 4 days
MARCH : 7th to 11th = 4days
APRIL : 3ard to the 7th = 4 days
now here is where it gets really confuseing in MAY it came the 11th to the 15th = 4 days then came back on the 19th and lasted to the 23ard = 4 days? i am really confused how long are my peroids? are they a norm of 28 days? well my finace and i have made love on the 21st- 22nd- 27th - 28- 29th. well on the 28th i had gotten this really bad cramp on on left side above my private area it only lasted maybe a coupple hours if that. on JUNE 2ND I had a plae pink discharge jus a little bit then latter that night i had real light spotting but only when i wiped it was a pinkish red. not alot at all well its june the 3ard and still vary vary light pinkinsh red spotting only when i wipe. when wnd if i shld expect my next peroid? im healthy too.

Hi Kimberly

It seems that you period has suddenly become irregular so we can't tell you when to expect your next one.

Regarding implantation bleeding, it can last a few days and is generally light pink or light brown. You may be pregnant but obviously we cannot say for sure. That second period right after your regular period was quite random!

By looking at your dates, it's probably too early to test for pregnancy but you can in the next week or two. If you are not pregnant (and I hope you are!) it's a good idea to track your cycle for the next four months. After these four months you will have been trying to conceive for 12 months. If you have not been successful by then, you will both need to be checked for any kind of fertility issues. And tracking the last four months of this time period will really help your doctor.

Good luck and please let us know the outcome!