inergular period

Hi I dont know what to do, am 47 , my period has always been heavy , regular and last for 5 to 6 days every month.
But in January 2014 I did see my period till march, it was still heavy and still lasted about 5 to 6day. But since than, its been 2 months on or 2 months off, what do I do or what can be responsible.
I had the last period in may which was heavy and normal.
I have never given birth and hope to . I want to know what to do.

It sounds like you are entering perimenopause or even menopause.

This is the time in life when a woman goes from being fertile to infertile and is a normal part of the human cycle.

There is nothing to do in terms of treatment, unless you get the uncomfortable symptoms of insomnia, hot flashes etc, as this is a normal part of life.

You can read more on the topic here:

In terms of having a baby naturally, that's highly unlikely and rare at 47. You need to talk to your doctor about IVF.

Menopause Guide